"I enjoy MERC for several reasons: great relocation and related topics, news you can use, and of course, networking and friendships.”
"I’ve been a member of MERC for 17 years and have found the organization to be an invaluable resource for benchmarking local relocation best practices and policies. This organization makes a very positive difference and adds tremendous value to relocation in our community.”
Why Join MERC?
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, a MERC membership can help you:
- Are you responsible for corporate relocation business?
- Is your company growing into the need to relocate employees?
- Does your company look to you for relocation policy development?
- Are you concerned with the ever-changing corporate laws and their impact on your company?
- Do you need peer support and advice to learn more about the relocation industry?
- An educational forum consisting of seminars on local, national and global relocation trends, as well as best practices, tax and legal issues.
- An opportunity to network with your peers, share ideas and information. Fellow members may have tackled the very problem you are dealing with and you can benefit from their information and insight.
- A solicitation-free environment. Because solicitation of corporate business at our functions is prohibited, you will be able to make helpful contacts in a non-selling, non-competitive environment.
- An opportunity to promote a spirit of fellowship. Members will have several opportunities during the course of the year to network, while benefiting from carefully selected keynote speakers and topics.
- Continuing education credits for the certified relocation professional. Whenever possible, our educational meetings are accredited by the national ERC for retention of the CRP certification.